Monday, April 18, 2011

What's the Blog all about?

As a food enthusiast, I will take you through my culinary adventure as I cook what I eat, eat what I cook and also eat what others cook. Wherever I go, in India or abroad, I will try out different restaurants, street joints, new dishes, world cuisines and tell you about them. I will also be trying out recipes given to me by my friends and relatives in India and around the world. If I go to a restaurant and enjoy a dish, I will try to guess the flavours and make it in my own home. If I succeed I will be rewarding myself with a delicious meal and if I don’t I will have to consume that failure anyway. I would love to read your comments or suggestions about this blog as well as my recipes. So, keep your fingers crossed and join me as I try new food.

No comments:

Post a Comment